Special edition of the Journalist Fellowship Program
Foundation for German-Polish Cooperation announces the second edition of scholarships for journalists and war correspondents in Ukraine!
- up to 2,250 EUR/ 10,000 PLN
- for journalists, photo reporters and correspondents from Ukraine
- CONDITION*: you are a Ukrainian journalist, based in the country, covering the current situation in Ukraine
How to apply:
- via e-mail only: in English, Polish or German
- please describe your current work situation concerning the war in Ukraine (max. 1 page)
- please include your CV and contact address (address, mob. phone number, WhA etc.)
- please send the calculation of your costs
Deadline for applications: until 12 October 2022
Applications and information: Joanna Czudec, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone (office): +48 22 338 62 65
*A fellowship program for Polish and German journalists will be announced separately.